Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"someone had a good day"

This post is a bit delayed and will be kind of short as I am just about to leave work.

We had our second IUI last week and the sperm count was AMAZING! Day 1 was 13 million (Bocelli was 12 million) and day 2 was 21 MILLION!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Dr. M said "well, I guess someone had a good day huh?" LOL

Anyway, that's the only "news" we have so far. 6DPO and I have no symptoms but we are optimistic. Especially with such good numbers. :)

I have some new readers and I wanted to say HI!!!! I have been blog stalking you all for so long but I am kinda shy so just recently have I began commenting. But welcome to Ipog!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Fingers crossed! :)

Isa said...

sounds great! Now one of them just has to GET IN THERE and make it happen!

Anonymous said...

lots of luck and those are wonderful numbers!

Sugar said...

reading this a little late but wanted to wish you lots of luck!!!

Mom said...

Love the doctors comment; that must have made you guys laugh! Good luck; I hate the 2ww but I've got my fingers and toes crossed...

moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

It only takes one.. thats what i keep on trying to tell myself. each time im on that damn table ! sounds like great numbers good luck for your cycle!