Wednesday, September 14, 2011
The sun will always shine and there is always...
Even when J and I were going through the hardest moments we have ever encountered we always held onto to a little of the above.
Now, with the IUI we are going to be doing today I feel like there is hope everywhere!! I am hopful that this will be our month, hopeful that everything will go smoothly, hopeful that our best friends will also have a successful month.I am looking at fun baby stuff online again and thinking about what "could be" in the future. It's not to say that I am not nervous and anxious. There is plenty of that too, the excitement is just greater than the nerves today. :)
We feel like it is so important to be hopeful and to continue wanting this as badly as before. We feel like my body knows and we don't want it to give up on us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you!
lots and lots of HOPE in abundance for us both! Momma B keeps saying you two made a baby on her bday and we're sticking to that. ;)
and if it wasn't on her bday, it was certainly on my baby brothers bday! ;)
Hi! So glad to have found your blog! Fx for you this month! :)
Post a Comment