Friday, June 10, 2011

PUPO

I am again PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) and loving it. We both feel really good about this cycle, our timing, the "extra's" that I am doing and all of that good stuff. Today is 2DPO, tomorrow I should get my CH's on my chart to confirm that ovulation was indeed CD16. I have no doubts though.

I am again trying to not get my hopes up too far, I am sure the phantom symptoms are coming soon enough but for now I am just enjoying the 2ww.

So far we are planning on not testing early this month, we are planning on waiting until at least 14DPO, but we will see how that goes.

Tomorrow I will post about this cycles experiences in SF and all the chaos that ensued. It was quite the wild ride...but for now here is a picture of us in Union Square (the best place on earth) before our insemination's!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The happy (and beautiful) couple; you're going to make great Mom's! :) Thinking positive! PUPO hehehe