Thursday, June 16, 2011

♫♪I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it♫♪

Now that song is going to be in your heads too...sorry about that!

This 2WW is even more torturous than the other 2 because I SWEAR I am KU this time. I am having some different "phantom" (they totally aren't) symptoms this time and just overall I feel differently this time. Let's go over them:

1. Exhaustion: I am like ridiculously tired the last few days, like 4 days of wanting to do nothing but nap. At first I thought it was just stress or allergies or something but it just continues on.

2. Appetite: I want to eat EVERYTHING in sight. Like I cannot eat enough to satisfy myself, again I thought stress, and it very well might be but wow, my new nickname is piggie!

3. Thirst: I am super super thirsty. I am a pretty good water drinker anyway but the last 2 days I am a fish!

4. Sore Boobs: Today my boobs are sore, not too bad and it could be PMS but I think its not. ;)

5. Spotting: 2 days ago (6DPO) I had some very minimal spotting in the evening. I have heard that implantation spotting is rare and I heard that it isn't so who the heck knows, all I know is that I had a tiny bit and it has completely gone away since.

5. BBT: My chart looks amazing!! I even thought yesterday that it was going to go triphasic, which is like REALLY good but my temp went down a bit this am, still high but just not as high as the large jump I had yesterday morning. When I saw that jump I said, out-loud, all alone in the house "Oh I am so pregnant"...is talking to yourself a phantom symptom?

So there they are, hopefully I am not just crazy this time! I want to test so bad and I am holding off, I was even going to go to the $ store on my lunch today and buy some cheapie tests, but I was saved by a good friend. She doesn't even know that she saved me yet! LOL Plus J said I have to wait!


Okay Okay...I'm waiting...Impatiently!!

2 comments:

Mama L said...

oh my gosh ... i saved you from yourself?! lol ... that's AWESOME!! jamba juice masterminded the entire thing. ;)

BUT dang it inquiring minds want to know. we're dying over here. lol

p.s. how'd you get those cool little music notes on there?!

pugmamma said...

What an exciting time!