Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

It's back to work I go....Boo!

I started back to work on Monday of last week and it started out ROUGH!!! I didn't think I was going to make it through the day as I came back to a very negative environment and was being used as a frustration sounding board, all within the first hour of leaving my infant at home for the first time!

But it has improved and I am hanging in there. I have however applied for a couple new jobs, they are all remote jobs and would be basically the same thing I am doing now, but from HOME! I hope I hear something back soon as full time from home would be really great for our bank account! Our budget is stretched much thinner than we thought!

I think I will be a better blogger now that I am back sitting at a computer 3 days a week for 8 hours a day...hopefully!

We took his 4 month pictures yesterday so those should be up soon with an update, just wait...they are so cute!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I know returning to work has been tough but you are doing it and I'm proud of you! I do wish you luck with the new job endevours though! I know that would be a huge help!

Mama Jen said...

I hope you land a new job! It'd be so good for you for so many reasons.
Oh and you started two weeks ago! This is week 3! I know this because I paid our nanny. :) My how time flies!

I love you and am praying for a better opportunity for you which in turn will help our family.

XOXO