Monday, October 22, 2012

4 months


  • Almost 15 pounds
  • 26 inches long
  • Still so stubborn with the laughs but the smiles are almost constant
  • Laughs now, he is stingy with them, but we know the secret and if he is in the mood, it's the cutest sound ever!!
  • He is talking alot now and has the cutest little voice! I love when he says Ah Goo! And when he gets really excited he squeals! Heaven to my ears!
  • He loves to blow raspberries and it might just be my new favorite sound!!
  • He is a very active little boy, he always wants to be standing or sitting, no more laying down for him.
  • LOVES playing with toys! He gets bored pretty quick so we are always switching them out for him but he plays and looks at them so intently.
  • Also loves to be read to, he holds the book like he is going to read it himself
  • We got the jumparoo down from the attic, as he doesn't really want to be in his swing or bouncers anymore. He LOVES the thing, its so fun to watch him play in it. He stands and rocks back and forth and can even turn the seat to move to the next toy station.
  • His sleep schedule is still the same, bedtime is between 8-8:30 and he USUALLY sleeps till 5 when I get up to feed him. With me being back to work I feed him a 5 and then he goes back to sleep till 730 and I get him up and feed him again before I leave.
  •  We are working on our sitting and he can sit unassisted for a few seconds before falling over, but does really well in the bumbo or sitting between someone's legs.
  • We almost have tooth coming through I think, time will tell
  •  We aren't going to start solids until 5.5 - 6 months but he is so interested in what we are eating. I think he will be a good little eater!
  • He has started trying to hold his bottle on his own


  • Propping himself up so good now

    The excitement in his eyes just kills me

    Cutest kid ever!!

    Such a big boy!

    I can hold it myself thank you very much!

    I love sticking my tongue out! This is with his Sunshine, he loves her!


    1 comment:

    Mimi said...

    Such a cutie! He's getting so big way too fast. So fun o watch him change daily it seems! Mimi