I am LOVING being at home with our baby boy. I was lucky enough to have 4 months off with him and I am sad that my leave is half over. During the day I alternate snuggling and feeding G with keeping the house somewhat clean and doing the enormous amounts of laundry that our now required. Who know such a little person would create so much laundry! Some days I get alot done and others I spend just taking care of G. But I just love spending all my time with him! J misses him terribly during the day so we send her pictures throughout the day to keep her happy and when she gets home she takes him and just loves on him all evening! It's called Mama time and I think it's G's favorite part of the day.
I really wish that I could stay home full time but that's not in the cards for us right now, so I am going back to work part time. I will be working 5 hours a day and we will have a wonderful nanny home with G during that time. I will call her Sunshine for the blog because she is so happy and bright and we are excited for her to be here with our little man when we can't be.
 |
| G all relaxed in Sunshine's arms |
1 comment:
I wish you could stay home but I know G will be ok with his nanny and you will be ok! Maybe someday soon the cards will change!
Post a Comment