Our baby boy is 2 months old!!! Time is moving entirely too fast! Everyone says "they grow so fast" and they are NOT kidding. If anyone knows a way to pause time please let me know. I am not ready for him to grow up!!
Graham is:
- Approx 11 and 1/2 pounds
- Approx 24.5 inches long
- Smiles at anyone who talks to him and sometimes at nothing at all
- Is just about to laugh, he makes the motions but no sound comes out
- "talks" all the time, he is a very vocal kid and you know if he is happy or mad!
- Is going to roll over anytime now!! When on his tummy he lifts one leg up and gets his hips off the bed/floor wherever he is lying.
- Sleeps like a baby, or not like a baby I guess! Most nights he sleeps 6 hours starting at 8 or 9, wakes up to eat, and then sleeps about 3. I try to go to bed when he does so that I am also getting a lot of sleep but it doesn't always work that way. But most of the time I feel pretty good.
- Eats like a champ, every 2.5 to 3 hours during the day with no more struggles latching and my nipples have healed up. They are still sore every once in awhile but with this kids pitbull latch they might just always be!
- He is a poop machine, we change about 5-6 poopy diapers a day
- He loves a few choice toys, his "birdie-bird" being his favorite but he also loves his lady bug, Sophie, his phone rattle and the bug books
- He is getting really good at both grasping things and his hand-mouth coordination
- Likes his swing and bouncy seat for short periods of time, doesn't care for his pack n' play
- Can stand for 15-20 seconds and LOVES it
- Will tolerate tummy time for a short time but hates it, but he holds his head up really well and when laying on my chest is starting the baby push ups






2 comments:
What a darling little chargers fan! Its true and absolutely ridiculous how fast they grow.
So cute and content your little man is! I just love this little guy!
Post a Comment