| 37 weeks |
| 38 weeks |
How far along? 37 and 38 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Do you see those pics...A LOT!
Size of baby: Watermelon, guess there is no bigger fruit! Thank God!!
Maternity clothes: clearly yes!
Stretch marks: I hate them so much!
Sleep: almost non xistant at this point. It's so hard to get comfortable at night. Everyone keeps says "sleep now"...right...pus its not like sleep is the same as rollover minutes, I don't get to save them for later!!
Food Cravings: nothing, a whole pregnancy of nothing LOL
Pregnancy Symptoms: The typical, some pelvic pain, trouble sleeping and getting comfortable. But since being off work my feet hardly swell anymore!
Belly Button in or out: Almost popping out!
Movement: Baby G moved alot, he squirms around in there and makes himself comfortable. I LOVE it and will miss it so much.
What I miss: Sleep (yeah, I know, it won't get much better after he is out either!)
Best moment this week: Being 100% ready for him to get here, all lists have been completed!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing him and meeting him. I can't wait to see his little face and see what he looks like!
No comments:
Post a Comment