Friday, June 8, 2012

Bliss...

Is that not the sweetest face you have ever seen!!

Baby G is here!!! I apologize for the delay in his announcement but I don't have to tell you guys about how the time disappears before you know it when you have a newborn.

I know I have tried to keep this blog anonymous but I can't help but help you his name, its a perfect fit for him!

Introducing:

Graham John
Born 6/2/2012 at 6:49 am
7 pounds 14 ounces of perfection

I honesty had no idea the capacity of love my heart could hold, both for our son and for J, who is more incredible by the minute. I am so in love with both of them!

Birth story and our first few days to come.



13 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congrats on beautiful little graham!

Kara @myothercarisacrane said...

Oh, he's beautiful! Congratulations!!! :D

Isa said...

He's adorable--congratulations! I love the lounging around pose!

Nina said...

Congratulations and best of care celebrating your little Graham. Adorable.

Liz said...

So perfect! Congrats! And I love the name!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! what an adorable little guy!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! He's adorable!

Mimi said...

Welcome to the world little Graham!

BMar said...

Yay! So adorable! Congrats

BMar said...

Yay! He is adorable! Congrats!

Molly said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!

More Than Words said...

What a handsome little man! Congratulations to the new mamas!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ladies. He's beautiful ;) (http://2mommiestobe.wordpress.com/)