How far along? 9 weeks
Weight gain/loss: up and down depending on the day
Size of baby: Prune
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks: Only existing ones
Sleep: sleeping pretty good
Food cravings: I am really weird about food lately, I am not “hungry” very often but if something comes to mind, hasn’t happened much, I want it. Nothing consistent so far. I don’t like meat though except ground beef, the thought of chewing a chunk of meat makes me gag!
Sleep: sleeping pretty good
Food cravings: I am really weird about food lately, I am not “hungry” very often but if something comes to mind, hasn’t happened much, I want it. Nothing consistent so far. I don’t like meat though except ground beef, the thought of chewing a chunk of meat makes me gag!
Pregnancy Signs: exhaustion, big sore boobs, plus I am getting what feels little lightning bolts shooting through them, super fun! Nausea on and off, I have some good days and bad days.
Belly Button in or out? Way in
Movement: n/a
What I miss: nothing that I can think of
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound #2 and watching our video of it!
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound #2 and watching our video of it!
What I am looking forward to: Our first OB appointment next Wed.

1 comment:
Yay for 9 weeks!!! I am excited to hear about your ob appointment and hopefully see another picture of the bun! :)
Post a Comment