I can't believe I haven't posted since G was 4 months old and now he is almost 1!!!
Life has changed so much since that last post and this could be VERY long if I spelled out every little thing so.....
1) I went back to work part time in Oct. 2012, it was TERRIBLE! Not only did I hate being away from my little man but also my work environment was even worse than when I left.
2) Jen got a new position in the same company (more $ which lead to #3) and its a position she is creating from the ground up so there is alot of work involved, and some travel into San Francisco so G and I have been joining her on a few trips and we LOVE exploring the city!
3) I quit my job in April 2013!! I am LOVING being a SAHM and there is a WHOLE other post about this topic!
4) I am still exclusively breastfeeding and I am not sure when we will wean fully. After G is a year I will probably just nurse morning and night until he is ready, except that this kid loves the boob!! SO I may have to force the issue sooner than he would like but we will see. My low milk supply might just determine it for both of us. We have started giving him a little cows milk to get his system used to it and so far I think its going well.
5) G is an EATER! This kid can put AWAY some solid foods let me tell you! SO far the only thing he doesn't like is avocado but we keep trying it just in case.
6) He is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything and he will walk holding one of our hands but so far hasn't worked up the courage to take those first steps yet, that's OK, he will do it when he is ready. He is also a climber, he climbs everything!! Crazy monkey!
7) We still cloth diaper and love it, we are excited about all the money we have saved and love that his little bum is all comfy in cotton!
8) G weighs 19 pounds now and is really tall (haven't measured him in awhile) so he is still our long and lean little monkey
9) G is great with his signs!! He has perfected Milk (its the cutest one), More, Please and All Done! We are still working on drink. He even strings 2 together now, like more please and milk please.
10) G waves, blows kisses and gives big sloppy wet ones, peek-a-boo, and so big. He loves music and we take a weekly music class that teaches about rhythm and tempo. He loves the drums and everything is a drum and/or a drumstick. He calls the dogs "Woof's" because that's what they say, so far all animals say woof!
Pictures!!
![]() |
| 6 Months |
![]() |
| 7 Months |





1 comment:
I'm here! Thanks for the update! Love, Mimi
Post a Comment